November 3, 2016

a week of meal ideas











I just got back from the grocery store and have put everything away. The fridge looks so fresh and pretty with everything tucked away in there! 

Now I will collapse into a chair and call in a pizza for supper. Just kidding! I have been known to do it on occasion... Look in the kitchen after a shopping trip and say "I don't know what to fix, there's nothing to eat." I bet you've done it too! 

When I have a list and a meal plan, I avoid those moments.

Today I sat in the parking lot for 10 minutes before I went in and gathered my self and jotted down a quick list. If I go in without a list it's mayhem. I spend $400 and have nothing for supper. (In fact, my whole life amounts to that. I function by lists.)

So here's a few meals and recipes I plan on preparing this next week.

Breakfasts will be green juice with apple, cuke, celery, ginger,and parsley, eggs and toast, almond butter on sprouted English muffins, oatmeal with apples and cinnamon, and pancakes and sausage.

Lunches will be leftovers, uncured beef hot dogs, salads, and tuna melts.

Supper plans include baked chicken drumsticks, ranch potatoes like this only using fresh potatoes, healthy ramen, shrimp and grits (YUM!), baked salmon with honey, butter and soy sauce, and chicken thighs in the crock pot with jasmine rice. 





No comments:

Post a Comment