June 17, 2016

summer bucket list

I just love summer. I love the long days where it is 8:30 at night and still light out. I love the lush, dark green foliage that ripples in the breeze and looks velvety in the sun. I love visiting the river and feeling the icy water in the hot air.  

And I love popcicles.

And sandals. Chacos in particular.

And well, so many things! Oooh and lightening bugs!

In honor of the summer solstice this Monday, I have created my summer bucket list! 

I figure if I make a written list and share it with you all, maybe I will accomplish all my goals!

I will try to take photos and share some of our adventures here. 






1. Drink a root beer float at the drugstore counter

2. Wade in the icy cold river and stack rocks

3. Hike to a waterfall

4. Lay on a blanket and watch the stars come out

5. Go to a downtown street dance

6. Hear a live, outdoor concert

7. See the ocean and build a sandcastle

8. Go camping

9. Roast marshmallows and eat smores

10. Go canoeing 

11. Go bowling

12. Catch a fish

13. Visit a water park

14. Eat veggies from my own garden




No comments:

Post a Comment