June 9, 2016

sharing some instagram favorites








I just need to say one thing.

I. Love. Instagram.

So much.

I find it relaxing to scroll through all the lovely, inspiring photos and double-tap my little heart out.

I also love sharing photos.

I've been posting to instagram for a year and a half and I think my photos have come a long way. I have an idea in my mind of the feeling and look I want for my pictures, but it is harder than you would think to portray that. 
Anyway... As I enjoy instagram so much, I thought I would share a few of my favorite Insta accounts. 

FYI, I love so many, I might need to do a part 2!! These are in no way all of my favorites.



Brooke Smart Illustration

Mary Gregory Studio

Soule Mama

My Northern Story

5ftinf

Old Joy

Bonjour Moon

Kristin Rogers

Sherelle Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment