July 7, 2016

9 YouTube Channels I'm Loving




I am a huge fan of YouTube. I started watching it regularly about four or five years ago. Before then, I had no clue that such a vast amount of information, entertainment and education was to be had there. I always thought of YouTube as the place to go when you're looking for a particular funny video or where random, strange people uploaded weird videos of themselves doing dumb stuff for who knows why. Well, I was very wrong! I mean, yes there is some of the a fore mentioned... A lot of that actually. But there are whole communities throughout YouTube of people who are learning and teaching and sharing with each other and it's really neat.

For example, when I became pregnant, I went in search of moral support and information pertaining to the season of life I was in. And I found it! I found women who were like me and going through things that I was going through. I learned how to cloth diaper your baby and what brands of cloth diapers were the best. I learned how to meal plan, organize my home, new cooking 
techniques, even found inspiration for starting this blog. It's a really amazing thing to be able to find people out there in the world that have the same likes and interests as you do and learn from them. On the other side of the coin, it is wonderful to be able to watch people whose life is very different from yours and learn many new and interesting things that way as well! Here are a few of my favorite channels in no particular order.










My So-Called Home - This channel is full of decorating, yard sale and thrifting hauls, organizing and motherhood. Cute vlogs, really sweet lady. I always watch any videos Hilary puts up. 

8 Passengers- Ruby's daily vlogs are a lot of fun. They have 6 children and they are very family oriented and loving, and very real. My daughter and I enjoy watching these vlogs together.

EmmyMadeinJapan- Emmy tastes lots of new foods and makes you very hungry! She has a delightful way about her, her voice is pleasant, and she is very articulate and descriptive. Very fun to watch.

Good Mythical Morning- So. Funny. Some days I laugh until i cry!! Rhett and Link do a lot of funny stuff on their weekday morning talk show. Taste tests, games, lots of funny facts and back and forth banter. A good way to start my day off with a smile. They have a show after the show called Good Mythical More which is great also.

Rachel Hollis- Cute shows once a week about all sorts of topics... Motherhood, career, cooking, eating, and current events. All with a humorous twist. She is hilarious! 

The Mommy Archives- I love her videos. Jessica talks about different motherhood and family related topics and all the things I'm interested in. Capsule wardrobe, simplifying life, natural products and oils, etc.

Sweet and Simple Home- This gal is so sweet. She is a mother of two with one on the way. She loves to keep her home clean and tidy, and decorated so nicely. She has a lot of good ideas and inspiration for home life and more. Very encouraging.

Estee Lalonde - This is a very popular beauty channel. I enjoy her favorite's videos and she has a cute personalty that is fun to watch. Very high quality videos, just a fun channel.

Kaity Katulka2- She was the first channel I subscribed to about 4/5 years ago. I learned so much from her about pregnancy, birth, cloth diapering, meal ideas and much more! She doesn't upload videos as frequently as she used to, but she has loads of content on her channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment