March 21, 2017

new blogging home




Dear Blog Readers,

Hey there everyone! I've popped back on here to post one last update! 

I have two bits of news. Firstly, we are excited be expecting our second baby at the end of this summer! Ace is going to be big sister. She is back and forth between happy about it and not so happy about it. Ha! We will all adjust to a new kind of normal, and it will be wonderful to have another little person joining our family.

Second bit of news is that I have been working on a new blog to share with you all. I am ready to commit to a more regular blogging schedule, and have taken on a self hosted blog. It has been a bit overwhelming at times, but I have been learning as I go and enjoying the creative process. I am looking forward to owning my own content and hopefully working towards a more professional level of blogging. 

You can find me now at Dig the Good Life!

I will be sharing the same type of content, family, gardening, home, etc... 

I want to thank those of you who have followed me and read my blog here for the past 3 1/2 years. I have truly enjoyed this little blog and have learned so much!

Please come over to Dig the Good Life and subscribe by email so you don't miss a single post!

The journey continues!

Love, Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment