August 31, 2016

pinterest interest ~ some pins I want to try




I am a huge pinterest fan. I just love browsing the many beautiful photos, looking for inspiration. Recipes to try, craft projects to do and thoughts and ideas to consider. I love it! It's almost like shopping... Choosing something you really like and then pinning it onto your board. I've discovered a lot of my favorite blogs that way.

I thought it might be fun to share some of the pins I have put on my board I call my To Do List. Things I mean to give a try soon. Maybe you'll see something you might like to try too!

First, some recipes I want to try:

Sweet and Tangy Japanese Cucumber Salad

One Pan Autumn Chicken Dinner

Greek Lemon Chicken Skewers with Tzatziki Sauce

Pickled Deviled Eggs

And now, a few projects for Ace:

Tin Foil River

Felt Apple Pie Kit

DIY Branch Swing Shelves

And a few for me:

Parent-Child Handprint

Homemade Honeycomb Soap 

DIY Toilet Fizzies


Click here if you want to follow me on Pinterest.

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment