April 20, 2016

Simple Supper ( Naan Pizza )






Mmmm... Who doesn't love a cheesy slice of pizza?

I have a little tradition, every time I grocery shop at Aldi, I get ingredients to make these and cook them for supper that night.

Ingredients:

Naan flat bread 
Jarred pizza sauce
A ball of fresh mozzerella
Any toppings you wish


Preheat the oven to about 400.
I choose to line my pans with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Lay out the flat breads and coat them generously with pizza sauce, then slice your mozzarella into round, thin slices and top each flat bread with a few.
Now just top your pizzas! You can put anything you desire on them...
I like my pizza with lots of veggies, peppers, mushrooms, onions and black olives. This day I also added some steamed asparagus and it was divine!
Husby just likes his plain cheese, or perhaps some kind of meat. 
Bake them until bubbly and all melty (this is a very precise science).
Yum!
I like to top with some fresh grated farmer john cheese (Parmesan).
These are a great supper when you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I plan on trying these on the grill this summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment